Monday, December 3, 2012

How to avoid pain in the first day of braces?


 
 


Hello!


This is the lady in braces,

       
          My first day with braces passed too good with less pain.At begning of pain I felt realy hard pain. So I just did my research, then I went to drugstore,I feel more comfortable now cause a friend told me that some people change them mind when they feel the pain and take the braces off. Do not worry at all that will never happen!, and you'll start say good bye pain if you follow this:
 

1-   Avoid any solid food, for me I just drink and eat yogurt, soup and soft food for first day.
EAT LIKE A BABY!
 


 

2- Clean your teeth immediately after each time you eat or drink something. ( Brush floss and mouth wash).Also, don't forget daily routine of cleaning teeth (when you wakeup before sleep and after meals).
 
 
"If you spend timeout or eat out often, will be good idea if you keep travel size of teeth care tools with you all time you out."


  
  
 

 
3- Apply wax when you start feel any cut or uncomfortable , for me that start very soon, I get some hurt inside my cheek but wax is feeling good. While you put on wax make sure you cover all the area that hurt you (Solt,Wire or whatever you feel uncomfortable with).

 


4-Use gum gel that will make you feel better especially if you got a cut,"I put it around all the gum even if there are no hurt it feels me nice".
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
5-Buy a chew ring!, this realy good thing. Put in frazer for an hour then put it directly on your gum or on outside your cheek, it'll feels you so good.
 
 
 
 
 
" find the one which has a liquid inside it, it is the best because it feels like you apply ice. You can find it in drugstore or toy store "
 
 
 
 
 
 

6-If you feel very hard pain then you can take ibuprofen, but make it the last solution, it's good but I like to keep away from drugs as long as I can hold pain, As you know It's chemical and has side effects.


  
      another thing that I tried to use is a small cotton, cause my cheek is realy got bad with touch of wire, I putted it while I was sleeping. It works will with my cheek but was hard to remove it. The cotton stick on solt and hurt when I try remove it. 
DON'T TRY TO BE SMART !
to use anything!. Just use safe and normal ways to make the pain less.The ways which I told you are working so will. 
 
       Make sure with time you'll find your ways to deal with all that.
 
 
I'm in second day now and the pain is going on just some uncomfortable but I think my mouth started to like it :D
 
 

 


WISH YOU PRETTY SMILE!
Lady In Braces!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment